[NAGDU] Fourth of fJuly

Lake Foster lake_fos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 04:39:54 UTC 2017

I did it again! I must be hitting a button I'm not aware of yet, I am sorry again for sending too soon.

But every holiday when people set off fireworks, it takes about a day of work with Finn and then he seems to forget to be afraid. But, then the next holiday comes and we go through the same thing again! Ignoring his reaction helps a lot. I think he sees I am not bothered and so he becomes sure that it's ok not to worry.

Ash and Finn

sent from my iPhone