[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:27:11 UTC 2017

				Yes, I agree with this.
Remember too folks, nobody has to get a guide dog. If you want one and are
ok with taking care of it, great.
As I tell my kids "the minutes matter". Jenn, if you don't want to take a
dog out because you are doing other things, that's fine. It just means you
don't want a dog and that's ok.
Maranda, if you don't want to pick up, that's fine. My answer is the same as
it is to Jenn.