[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Mon Jun 26 02:49:44 UTC 2017

Hello all,

This has been a lively discussion. Here's my thoughts. If I had a magic
wand, I would want to go into public places without having to deal with
some of the idiots that I've come across. I know it's our job to
educate, and I certainly do my share, but there are times  when it would
just be nice to quickly go into a store and come back out without having
to deal with stupidity.

Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"