[NAGDU] school

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Mar 5 03:36:37 UTC 2017

Hi there,
You see this is hard, when she is working like she should, I hate to
give her up and am willing to learn all of the new tricks of the trade
they think they can help with.
One of the things she doesn't like to do is go into enterences.
If you ask her to find the door inside, she will look at you as though
you asked her the silly question.
This is in a crowd.
When she and I are on a one to one, she finds everything I request her to do.
Then after falling off curbs I am afraid to walk up to one.
Even dragging my feet or sliding my feet.
I need her to really concentrate on her work, not what she thinks we want.
I have heard people say she is really mean to her dog.
Trust me if you don't let her know you mean business she just wants to
go for the walk.
We did our first mile this year today.
It is harder now that parks all parks are allowed to have animals in
the park, yes even cats.
Oh me I had so many dog distractions even hearing folks calling their
dog to them.
What happened to the leash did it run away?
With out the dog?
I hope I can go early enough this summer before all the action happens.
I hope animal control is in the area.