[NAGDU] need suggestions re kids without supervision in my apartment complex

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 00:51:09 UTC 2017

			It sounds like the kids are very young, maybe preschool age? That's too young in most jurisdictions to be playing without an adult present, especially in a common area. The police would want to know about that. If she starts in about how "the neighborhood kids are distracting my dog", it will come off as someone who's dog isn't well-trained. She may even give the impression that "the neighborhood kids" are older then they really are. Law enforcement won't much care about older kids unless property is destroyed or a human gets hurt. They will care very much about young children.