[NAGDU] need suggestions re kids without supervision in my apartment complex

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 02:17:11 UTC 2017

Rebecca,
I object strongly to the comment you made in the below message, not only because it if offensive in tone, but also because you do not know the entire situation, so saying that I am allowing “bad behavior” is ridiculous. If I corrected my dog for every time she looked at these children or reacted badly, I would  not get anywhere and my dog would likely break down. Not every situation can be solved with constant correction.
Aleeha

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/singingmywayin%40g