[NAGDU] school

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 00:32:26 UTC 2017

Dar:

I am glad to hear you have seen a little improvement in Penney's behavior.
It still might help if you spent some time at the school so you could be
really sure that she is finally deciding to be a responsible guide.  The
most important thing is that you re safe with her.  The problem is that
sometimes the dog will give you one or two good days and then on the third
day go back to their undesirable behavior.  A trainer once advised me to
keep track of how many good days compared to how many bad days.  If the bad
days out number the good days, then some changes might need to be made.
Whatever you and the school decide to do I wish you the best of luck.

Sandra and Eva