[NAGDU] Relieving on route

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 9 15:09:09 UTC 2017

I think being choosy is essential.  I'm not looking for grass; I'm looking
for a curb spot where he won't get run over.  Even near home, where there is
some grass, I want him to go somewhere I pick, and not just anywhere.  Seems
more neighborly, among other things.  And more predictable for me.  Right
now, he stops, and I'm wondering is he stopping because there's an obstacle,
or because he has to go?  If we have a particular place, that should cut
down on the wondering a lot.
Tracy