[NAGDU] Hello, and Uber Letdown

Joe Orozco jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:15:13 UTC 2017

Has anyone ever used the Contact feature to alert the Uber or Lyft
driver to the presence of a guide dog? I know, I know, we shouldn't
have to do this, but in terms of efficiency, I would rather we get the
potential discrimination out of the way up front so I can go about my
business and file my complaint. I understand it becomes harder to
prove discrimination if you handle it this way, but I have never had a
driver cancel on me thus far. I would imagine they would if the dog
was a problem? I don't know. I'm curious about people's thoughts
though.--Joe