[NAGDU] Hello, and Uber Letdown

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Mar 9 19:22:27 UTC 2017

Wow, someone at Uber read their policy differently than I understood it. Which is to say, a refusal that blatant would result in an immediate termination. In any case, per their policy, they are obligated to tell you what action was ultimately taken. Shame you didn't get video. Definitely refer this to Tim Elder, as they and we are tracking refusals.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name