[NAGDU] Relieving on route

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:26:48 UTC 2017

Yep a log does help but not completely.
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cindy Ray via
NAGDU
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:00 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Cc: Cindy Ray
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] Relieving on route

A log may be a good idea anyway because it issn't on all trips, right? I
found that if I allowed my dog to go wherever she wanted to, she would stop
at the same place again, so it was sort of becoming a habit. I always pulled
her past there and made her work until she wouldn't work anymore. Then if
she did and we completed the trip, I took her outside as sort of a reward as
well as a relief. I don't think it completely helped though.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com