[NAGDU] Question For Musicians

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:18:34 UTC 2017

Hello, Friends:

I have a question for those of you who perform. I am going to be traveling next month to play a role in a show. This will take place over three weekends and in several different locations. In order to save money, I will be staying at friends' houses.

It would not be appropriate to have Demi on stage with me, but I definitely need to travel with her to and from the venues. I have already talked to the director of this show about leaving Demi in her portable kennel in the green room during the shows and dress rehearsals, or else having an usher watch her, and he says this would be all right. I am wondering, though, what others have done in this situation. Are there any other ways y'all have found to deal with performances like this?

Thank you,

Rachel