[NAGDU] Question For Musicians

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:30:07 UTC 2017

I am a singer, and I often take my dog on stage with me. For this show, there will be a lot of people, including myself, moving around with costumes and such, and there is not really a place for my dog to be tied down. That is actually a good idea to have someone backstage hold onto her like a tech person. I will bring that up this Sunday when I go to rehearsal. Thanks, guys!