[NAGDU] Hello, and Uber Letdown

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Fri Mar 10 01:38:30 UTC 2017

*Hello Joe,
I did, and it led to my only access denial experience with Uber.
Now,, I just text the driver that I'm blind and can't see them. I also
tell them what I'm wearing so that I'm easy for them to spot. I also
take a screenshot of the ride confirmation . That way, if needed, I can
share the screenshot with Uber to track down the driver.
When I had the access denial. I was contacted by an Uber rep and
informed that while the investigation was ongoing the driver was
suspended, and face possible termination from the Uber platform.
If I feel particularly cantankerous in future, I may start recording the
conversation.

Your Mileage May Vary

Wayne And Harley