[NAGDU] Salutations

Afton roy anne Harper aftonroyanneharper at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 02:42:52 UTC 2017

Hello everyone! My name is Afton. I'm eighteen years old and just got my first dog guide. His name is Payton and he's a golden lab mix. I just got him in February from LeaderDogs and he's been an angel to me. I am the Secretary of the Kansas student division of the NFB and just recently heard about NAGDU from my friend. I hopencourage I can get to know everyone and even get to meet some of you at National convention!

If you want to contact mwith personally my email is

aftonroyanneharper at yahoo.com