[NAGDU] Salutations

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 14 13:07:38 UTC 2017

Hi Afton.
Welcome to the list!  Wow, you are a brand-new dog user!  You must just have
gotten home from class a couple weeks ago.
I also have a cross, of the yellow variety.  His name is Krokus, and he's
from The Seeing Eye.  He's my 7th dog, and my 2nd from TSE.  He's 4 years
old, and is finally becoming reasonably civilized.
Hope you're getting out more than we are lately.  New dogs especially
benefit from as much work as they can get.  It helps them get into the swing
of things, and tires them out so they don't get into as much mischief.
We're having a blizzard today, to be followed by snow banks everywhere.
Blah.
Tracy