[NAGDU] Salutations

Afton roy anne Harper aftonroyanneharper at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 15:44:20 UTC 2017

Sorry I meant Kerry Pryce
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 10:04, Afton roy anne Harper via NAGDU<nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Wayne, I had Kerry Priceline as my instructor and yes, Jenny Riddle was in my class.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 8:54, Dan Weiner via NAGDU<nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:  Hello, Afton. How nice to see you. I used to go to LD for my dogs and i
had a super dog from there named Evan. I hope you and your little angel
will always have good times and many adventures.

I'm Dan from Florida.

I have my fourth guide dog, two were from LD, this one now is from guide
Dogs of America, his name is Parker and he's a yellow lab.

Warmest regards,

Dan

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/aftonroyanneharper%40yahoo.com