[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] Blind woman and guide dog kicked off American Airline flight

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:40:16 UTC 2017

I prefer bulk head in most aircraft.  I have not found a seat I am happy
with yet in Delta's Md 88.  I would avoid Delta altogether if I were able to
because of the problems I have had with them, but quite often, they have the
best flights to and from Daytona to New Orleans.  The past couple of times
though I have flown American there and Delta back.
Jordan