[NAGDU] how fetching.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Mar 17 10:06:10 UTC 2017

Hello, beautiful people.

I have a question, weren't guide dogs trained at one time to fetch, or
to be more precise, to retrieve fallen objects. One of my best friends
had a guide dog I remember a long  time ago that did it, and quite well
actually.

So when did the fetch command stop being used, is it still being trained
anywhere, and how feasible would it be to work on training a current
guide dog to do this?

I doubt I will actually follow through with the last part of that---lol
but it does sound like a useful skill to have..

Yours sincerely,

Dan the man'