[NAGDU] how fetching.

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Fri Mar 17 14:50:48 UTC 2017

My current dog, Doc loves to fetch - or sometimes play keep away lol.
I used to hide his toy when he was younger and he loved the game.  I can say "go get a toy" or "find it" and he'll go looking.
At almost 10, he doesn't play as hard as he used to but he still has fun i think.
Never thought of him picking up things, lol my husband's lab will bring an occasional sock though.

Sent from my iPhone