[NAGDU] how fetching.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Mar 17 19:18:39 UTC 2017

Cindy, that is how my goldens are. Throw things three or four times and they
lay down and occupy themselves. I think it is just a golden thing, smile.
Not that there aren't golden who will play and play then drop over in
exhaustion, now. But normally my goldens have been short players, all three.

Warm smile,
Becky who loves her goldens