[NAGDU] FW: Obedience

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 02:16:25 UTC 2017

Cindy:

I do not think it would confuse Fisher if you occasionally put him in
harness.  He will probably enjoy the chance to work for you again.  Give it
a try and let us know how it works out.  If you don't mind answering, do you
plan on getting another dog?  You seem to be missing  working a guide dog.
I hope you and fisher enjoy it.  Good luck and have fun

Sandra and Eva