[NAGDU] FW: Obedience

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Mar 18 16:14:43 UTC 2017

I don't think it would confuse Fischer.  And, if it turns out it does, all
you have to do is stop.

When my second dog was killed when we were hit by a car, my mom sent my
first dog out to me to be with me and guide me in the big bad city.  She'd
been retired a year and a half, but she hadn't forgotten anything.  In fact,
the first time we took the subway, I meant to go at a non-rush time, but we
got delayed and ended up on the train when it was crowded.  Glade didn't
care; she was as unflappable as ever.  She still had the problems for which
I'd decided to retire her, but she could do the job until I got into class.
Then she went back to the quiet life.  Either way, it was OK with her.
Tracy