[NAGDU] how fetching.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:14:53 UTC 2017

Yes, we used fetch as part of the obedience, but I had just one dog who did it well. Once she fetched a cookie off a tray (not at my command) I put my hand under her chin and said, "out," as we were supposed to do when they fetched something. By golly she dropped it in my hand. Then I couldn't decide to correct her or praise her, but I think I went with the praise.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com