[NAGDU] Guide dogs for the deafblind.

Dr.dbTarzan dr.tarzan at rakuten.jp
Mon Mar 20 03:12:07 UTC 2017

Hi Rox. dbTarzan here.
Japanese dogs for the deafblind do not have property of both
guide dog and hearing dog but extended guide dog. For
example, using sign, sensitive to car sounds and so on. All
guide dogs have to be trained by schools in Japan. No one
train them by oneself. Because certificate is required to
become a guide dog.

dbTarzan.