[NAGDU] Certification wasGuide dogs for the deafblind.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:16:32 UTC 2017

That could be one of the ramifications of our having to have our dogs
certified here in the States. It could be possible for the lawmakers to
decide that if you are going to use a service dog it must be trained by one
of the training programs here. Another good reason to beware of laws that
are trying to be passed such as that one in Illinois.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com