[NAGDU] more on Sue Martin and American Airlines

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Mar 20 16:47:12 UTC 2017

The link isn't broken.  The latter part of the URL appears on the next
line so the entire URL needs to be copied instead of just clicking on
the first line.  Perhaps this will work better for you.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/business/aviation/american-airlines/article138888743.html

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL