[NAGDU] Guide dogs and potty pads

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 16:17:07 UTC 2017

Nancy, an idea, a friend caught some of her dog's pea on a paper towel. She
put the towel in a zip lock bag and brought it with her on the cruise ship.
She put the paper towel with the dog's sent in the relief box. Her dog
smelled the her own sent and voila, the dog relieved with no problem. So an
idea for your balcony and however you set up it for privileges.

Warmly,
Becky and twelve year old Jake

b.butterfly at comcast.net