[NAGDU] Conference call reminder

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Mar 26 20:59:37 UTC 2017

Hi again all.
Have no clue what happened.  However, this is a reminder that today will be a conference call for Coagdu.
Calling information,
712-775-7031
meeting code:
234-368-039
Time: 6:30
I will try to make it to the call as soon as I can.  Please go ahead without me.  I have sent the agenda to both marty and Shon, along with the moderator code.

Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj

COAGDU president
Director Montessori academy of northern Colorado