[NAGDU] Guide Dogs at NFB Training Centers

alyssahenson95 at gmail.com alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:10:58 UTC 2017

Hello Listers,
I know I haven't written here in quite some time now. I'm coming to you all with a favor. I would like to write an article about attending NFB training centers from the perspective of a guide dog user. I of course have my own personal story, but am interested in what others of you have to contribute. If you are interested in helping me with this, please email me at alyssahenson95 at gmail.com. I am asking for off list messages as I don't wish to clutter the list. Thank you all for your support!
Best Regards,
Alyssa Henson