[NAGDU] Training my own...again.

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Mar 31 21:17:15 UTC 2017

The difference between 5 and 7 months old might make it easier for you,
since they're still pretty impressionable. Mitzi had entered the age of
self-determination when she arrived on my doorstep and didn't need some
silly human telling her what to do about anything. /lol/ It was also the
first time I had taken on potty training as a blind person, and, yeah,
it has its drawbacks. With Loki, my spouse could catch him in the act at
least sometimes, so I could interrupt him and hustle him outside. I
think that did help. Honestly, what helped most with him was realizing
that he thought of the back end of the house as outside the den, since
we spend nearly all our time in this end. Once we twigged to that
misunderstanding, I was able to clear things up for him by catching him
when he started that way and getting him to the door and out. Whew!

Hope all goes well.

Tami