[NAGDU] Greetings from a new poster

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon May 1 03:29:29 UTC 2017

I have that leash and love it.
Stil learning how to wear it so when i am reading she isn't all over
the place wanting to sniff under the polpet things like that.
She knows my hands are busy ad she won't be corrected while I am reading.
Folks think i don't know what is happening, and they laugh when they
see her doing this.
I just ignore knowing a way will happen that when she is in a sit, she
has to stay in the same place.
It all will work out.