[NAGDU] FYI SharingFwd: Next Steps: Texas TNC Bills

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Tue May 2 15:02:05 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please see the below email from Richard Petty regarding the legislative
happenings. I'm just passing information along as it comes my way. Hope
everyone has a great week.

Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"