[NAGDU] Hello, An Introduction from Heather With Ilsa

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:53:12 UTC 2017

Hello Heather!
Welcome to the list.  I'm Rox, am Deafblind, and my current working service dog is Soleil, a 6 year old yellow lab.  She is owner trained.  I also have Laveau, a 10 year old Doberman who still works from time to time, so Soleil can practice staying home alone!  WE also share our home with Mill'E, who is a almost 15 year old golden.  Sometimes Mill'E makes me put the harness on her so she can stand around and feel official but mostly her job is to keep my feet warm.
We live in New Orleans where I am an independent contractor doing any number of different things.
Hope you enjoy the list!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com