[NAGDU] Have a question

rickyjoecook at comcast.net rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Tue May 9 02:12:53 UTC 2017

Hi all, I have a legal question that I need help with. I live in a 55 + community and we have a pool for the community. I wanted to know if I can bring Darcy with me to the pool and put her on tie down while I swim? They ban pets of course but I wanted to know how I should handle this. I would of course put her under an umbrella and have something for her to lay on. Or is it better to get there by cane and leave her home.

Do any of you have experience with anything like this.

If I do decide to take her how would you advice I approach the community administrator about bringing her. Should I quote from any ADA law?

Thanks,

Ricky Joe Cook & Darcy