[NAGDU] Have a question

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue May 9 15:37:49 UTC 2017

hi:

when I was taking some swimming lessons, or is that adult education :), I talked to the pool ahead of time to ask if they. could keep Bogart in their office.  usually I found. that the people. working there are dog overs.  Bogart didn't have problems being left with nice women.  if they had any issues they knew where I was.  I'd then use my came to navigate the change rooms and get out to the pool.  I don't think Bogart would have suffered being on a tie down by the pool while his master was obviously close to drowning. :)

Gary