[NAGDU] More Information On Walk Pro Posted

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 12 13:35:06 UTC 2017

I will be very interested to hear how this thing works, when you actually
get it in your hand.

My husband has low vision, getting worse, and uses a cane.  One thing he
appreciates about his cane the WalkPro won't provide is that it identifies
him as a blind person.  I know lots of people want to avoid that, but,
really, it explains immediately to people why he's asking about something
right in front of him, or that he might not see a car turning on him, or why
he looks at people sideways instead of straight on.  Just something I
thought of, when this discussion started.
Tracy