[NAGDU] Limmerick

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:21:16 UTC 2017

     OMG, that is great. I'm trying to think of one for Ilsa, but her
name is not easy to rhyme. OK, I'm copping out and doing one for Drew,
because her name is much easier to rhyme.

There once was a guide dog named drew,

who ate all the beef for the stew,

from the counter she got it,

but then she did vomit,

But at least it didn't come out as dog doo.

OK, I've got one for Paisley as well.

There once was a guide dog named Paisley,

And the blowing leaves did drive her crazy,

She would chase them with rigger,

pounce upon them with vigor,

well at least she was not ever lazy.

Awe, poor Ilsa, I just can't think of anything for her.

There once was a guide dog named Frieda,

Her face couldn't be any sweeter,

but her teeth were bright white,

and they gave some a fright,

they did not take the chance just to meet her.

OK, I'm going to lose sleep over this. I'm going to go and ponder ways
to rhyme with Ilsa. If any one thinks of anything, let me know. *palm to
forehead*

Three out of four GSD limericks isn't bad, but its pretty crappy that I
can't do one for my current guide. Good thing she doesn't know enough to
get her feelings hurt.

Have a great day all.