[NAGDU] time to think about which guide dog school to apply to

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Fri May 19 17:57:05 UTC 2017

Tray to gather information about the top 3 schools you might be interested in going that. Some schools do grant ownership after two years of working with a guide. TSE and GDB grant ownership but I'm not sure about GDF. It doesn't hurt to talk to staff at some of the schools so that you can make an informed choice. Some of us would be happy to share our experiences with you, but as you know, the decision is yours. Smiles. I wish you the best with your school search!