[NAGDU] Pilot Dogs training changes?

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 04:22:49 UTC 2017

 Ricky Joe,
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say here. Are you saying
that you stop and ignore the dog until they are refocused on you in order
to go forward? I'm not sure I understand what is being said here. I'm
trying to picture it, but it's difficult. Also, when do they give wish
corrections, if they are so rarely given nowadays? Wouldn't that create
safety issues?