[NAGDU] Changes in the Pilot Dogs Training Program?

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Mon May 22 04:47:18 UTC 2017

     If, and only if, you are comfortable with it. Could you please
share your information on-list? If you think that positive changes have
been made at Pilot, it would be great to know what they are. I have no
personal experience with Pilot dogs, but I am a total guide dog geek and
I always like to know how schools are growing and changing. Among many
people there is a perception, true? false? could be either, that Pilot
is not one of the better schools. However, I am always reminding people
that schools change over time, they can get better, they can get worse,
they can experience improvement in some areas and decline in others
simultaneously. So, if you have positive information regarding the
growth of Pilot as a school, I would enthusiastically receive it, in
order to remain open-minded and to be as well informed as I can be.

Thank you,