[NAGDU] A new respect

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Wed May 24 11:16:37 UTC 2017

     Hi,

As a novice screen reader user ( NVDA ) I have gained a new respect for
the veteran screen reader users that I've interacted with over the ears
while I was still able to get along using ZoomText. How in all that's
wonderful, did you keep your sanity? Maybe it will get better as my
proficiency grows. I can do alright navigating the NVDA user guide, and
thank GOD for the free AFB tutorial, more complex sites are a bit more
problematic..... LOL. I had tinkered, in a dilatory manner, prior to
really needing to use it. I am getting, slowly better with the daily lab
sessions, i.e. using NVDA in a production environment at work and also
on my personal comp at home.

If I've ever been impatient with you veteran screen reader uses over the
years, please forgive me.

Yours,, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace

k9dad at k9di.org

---