[NAGDU] Testing blood sugar.

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:08:12 UTC 2017

     Hi. Just curious. You were doing prey model raw, what is her kidney
diet? Is it a commercially produced diet, or a home cooked version you
came up with, or a modified raw diet with different components? I know
how to do the basic raw prey model diet, and I know that it can be
adapted to better meet the needs of some dogs with particular health
concerns, but I'm not sure if it can be adapted to work for a dog with
kidney issues? Thanks for indulging my curiosity.