[NAGDU] Dog cologne

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 18:24:57 UTC 2017

I wouldn't use any scented products but rather regularly groom and bathe your dog.
Chief gets a bath at least once a week and combed daily.
We're inside places frequently and around people, who have sensitivities and allergies.
Any kind of scented products are not helpful.
My favorite, because it's helps with shedding and leaves their coats beautifully are any of the chubbs soaps for dogs.
Here the link:

http://www.chubbsbars.com/

My favorite are the unscented, the sugar scrub, the mints and the vanillas and the chai tea.
You can detect a scent, but after the bath my dog simply smells fresh :)
Hope that helps..

On top of that I hate using grooming products other than natural ones.
Happy greetings,
Sonja and Chief

Sent from my iPhone