[NAGDU] Hawaii

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:13:56 UTC 2017

Wow, Jeannine, I was wauy of on when it was, and now hat I've read your post I see I was making mine up to suit my faulty memory. LOL. I can remember your posting a lot about this on the list we were all on together. It is weird that things are still a bit difficult, but I guess we'll all have to work to see if we can improve on it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com