[NAGDU] choosing a school

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 21:36:21 UTC 2017

David:

That is the way Eva handles stairs.  I have balance issues so her trainer
taught her to wait at each step and not to move forward until I told her to
move.  I know this would frustrate many people but I still would want my dog
to stop to indicate the first step in the flight so I wold know it is stairs
instead of a curb.

Sandra and Eva