[NAGDU] finding things

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 19:40:15 UTC 2017

David,

Telling my dog to pay attention accomplishes too things.  It gets Eva's
attention back on her work and also tells the people trying to play with her
that she is supposed to be working.  Sometimes the people hear me telling
her to pay attention to her work and apologize for distracting her.
Hopefully they will remember that the next time they see us and will not
make eye contact with her or reach out to pet her.  If the public leaves her
alone she will not be distracted from her work.  Some people just cannot
resist petting a cute fuzzy golden retriever, especially one like Eva who
stayed small and looks like a young puppy.

Sandra and Eva