[NAGDU] finding things

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Nov 4 17:51:33 UTC 2017

*Hi Dan,
Over the last seventeen years I've used "Find", or "Find the" daily as
an organic part of working my pups. Except for teaching the pup new
things to find, I don't  normally consciously take time to train it
since we use it a lot. Now, that isn't o say, that if I found the pup
losing the edge that they need to have, that I won't  focus a bit more
on that particular object to reinforce it...

Your, Mileage May Vary,

Wayne And Harley D