[NAGDU] Nylabone sizes?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:34:27 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

My husband's dog Alec is 65 lbs, and we just bought him a super (XL) peanut
butter-flavored Nylabone dura-chew. However, when it arrived today, it
seemed much smaller than I imagined. We're a bit worried that the size could
cause a choking hazard. The size chart on Chewy for Nylabones indicates that
super/XL is for dogs whose weight is 50 lbs and up. He had a Nylabone
Galileo for a few months, until he chewed a hole in it and Andy had to throw
it away. The style of the Galileo is much larger than this peanut butter
bone, so we're wondering if you've successfully given your dogs these
dura-chew bones?

Thanks, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda