[NAGDU] Gentle Leader

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 8 11:14:59 UTC 2017

I have the gentle leader style of head collar with the nose padding.
Coastal makes them and they are called a Comfort Head Collar or something
like that.  Gentle Leader is a specific brand, but everyone uses it to mean
any head collar.   Anyway if you look at local pet stores, you should be
able to find it.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>